Category Archives: Burberry
Burberry eye shadow singles, are just what you would expect from a high end make up brand.
You fall in love with them all over again, every single time you use them.
I am naturally drawn towards warm shades like brown,taupe, so it was no surprise when I chose Midnight Brown.
Burberry Midnight Brown is a dark brown with shimmer and red undertone. I use this mainly as the shade for outer 2/3rd of my eyelid area and as socket colour
Even though it’s quite warm, I think it would look quite good on cool tone skin.
My choice for Porcelain was mainly driven by the fact that I wasn’t happy with highlighting eyeshadows in my collection.
Burberry Porcelain is just what its name is. A beautiful highlight shadow with enough warmth to work on warm skintones.
Most of the highlighting shades I have come across, appear frost like on my lids. But, not this one.
- The packaging. It comes in metallic cuboid case with trademark Burberry impression. The cap closes only when the magnetic strip on the cap aligns with the iron strip in the base. I personally found this very smart.
- It’s reasonably hydrating
- It provides decent coverage.
- Staying power. It was less than 2 hours
- For anyone with pigmented lips (like mine) it doesn’t provide enough coverage but then that’s just for me.
- Color Range. Its quite small leaning more towards the neutral.
- Value for money. It retails at $49AUD while Chanel Coco Shine retails at $50AUD but latter has better pigmentation and coverage.
- It settles in fine lines